Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cutest Boys Ever!!



My babies are getting so big. I have decided to grow their hair out so it's longer, but my family keeps harassing me to cut it. I actually really love them long. Kudter's hair is pin straight, and Kache's has a little bit of curl to it. These two are the best of friends, they enjoy each other so much. They are busy this time of year with uncle Matt's basketball games and they've been ice fishing with dad every week. With it being winter, we have been going to the movies a bunch and they currently love Hotel for Dogs.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

They are so dang cute! Cashe looks so much older than the last time I saw him--love the curls! P.S. I can't wait for the Bachelor finale party!!!!!

julie said...

It's about time you put something up! I have been waiting!! Julie(aka the blog stalker!)

Trevor and Dayna said...

I didn't know you had put up new pics. Love them. Talk to you later.

Just Us said...

I found your blog off Matt's...I can't believe how big your boys are! So handsome!!